Sunday, June 28, 2009

We are here and exhausted but we will be fine with a good night's rest! On the way to the hotel from the airport Natasha briefed us on some details for tomorrow. First we have an "eight" doctor medical exam at 7:15 AM. Then we will go to Dima's orphanage (which has opposed our adoption} for an interview to discuss some concerns about my past! This meeting will take place between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM ( 3:00AM and 4:00 Texas time} this is where i will put on my Jack Bauer face. Here we will get to see Dima for a brief period. If this meeting goes well we will go to summer camp and pickup Dasha and the two of them will get to stay the night! All kidding aside I will need to conduct myself with respect and great humility, self control that can only be given to me by God's Holy Spirit.

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR TOMORROW!

love,
bob

5 comments:

  1. Amy came over Sunday night and we prayed for y'all. I happened to wake up at 4:30 this morning and prayed some more. Then again at 5:30 when the alarm actually went off. You must have an awesome prayer covering with all the friends and family that are praying for you. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen & Bob,

    Ty is fine. As soon as he came into the house he ate some food, drank some water and wanted to go right back outside, but I said no. Dasha and Dima's rooms are soooooo CUTE! Also, I couldn't find the broom for the porch and what do you dust your blinds with? paper towels, rags?? Cleaners??? I wasn't sure. Also, Karen is doing really well, though her car is gone. Louis Parker is letting us use his trailer for as long as we need so we probably won't need yours, but if we use it I will email you. Also, craziness ensued at the wedding. It was outside and I passed out towards the end from the heat. It was crazy. But I am okay too. Today I am going to try to get our house back in order. LOL God is in control. We love you guys and are praying for you!

    Bonnie & Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying and looking forward to hearing how the day has progressed! Love, the Knights

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you guys have!!! We can't wait for y'all to return home. Thanks for posting all of this information about your journey. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about how awesome God is! By the way, tell Dasha and Dima that Billy Joe now has a place where they can go horseback riding. Billy Joe's sister just bought the most kid-friendly horse I've ever seen. Great timing!

    ReplyDelete